Please read all the rules, and click the “Enter Online Now” button at the bottom to submit and entry form.
• All entries must be submitted online at huntingclub.com/contests/big-game-awards with a completed 2013 NAHC Big Game Awards (BGA) Official Score Sheet. Your entry is not valid if the entry form is not filled out completely.
• The animal must have been taken between 1/1/13 and 12/31/13.
• All entries for the 2013 Awards must be received by the NAHC on or before January 31, 2014.
• North American Game only (including fair chase exotics taken in North America).
• A separate score sheet must be completed for each animal. Only one entry per harvested animal will be accepted.
• Use the illustrations on the Measurement Guidelines as an example when scoring your animal. All applicable measurements must be completed for your animal.
• A minimum of one photograph is required. Entries without photos will not be accepted.
• Multiple photographs that will aid in gauging the quality of the animal are appreciated.
• Submissions for North American Hunter magazine’s Member Shots MUST be submitted separately.
• Photos and/or stories will not be returned.
• Fair chase rules apply.
• Subject to all federal, state, and provincial regulations.
• No minimum size animal is required to win.
• No purchase is necessary to enter. Making a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
• NAHC assumes no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, improperly submitted, or misdirected entries.
• Employees of NAHC, its subsidiaries and affiliates including their families and immediate relatives are not eligible to win a prize in the Big Game Awards.
• Odds of winning a prize in the random drawing depend on the number of entries received.
• By entering the Big Game Awards, the entrant agrees to provide and authorizes the use of, without charge or compensation, the entrant’s name, address, likeness and photograph for advertising and publicity purposes by the NAHC, except in TN.
• A maximum of 1 prize will be awarded per participant.
• Winners will be notified by mail on or about May 1, 2014.
• Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash substitutions transfer, or assignment of prizes allowed, except by North American Membership Group, which reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
• Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. A 1099 tax form will be sent to winners of prizes valued at $600 or over, and a Federal Firearms License must be provided prior to firearm delivery.
• Prizes will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian of winners who are under 18 years of age.
• Void where prohibited by law.
The NAHC staff selects the 10 best animals based on size, location, the hunter, hunting method, and photograph quality.
President’s Award and One Shot Kill Award:
A story (500-1,000 words) about the hunt must be submitted along with the entry and photograph. The best stories will be published in North American Hunter magazine and in other NAHC publications.