Gear & Equipment

Topic
Replies
Views
Started By
Last Post

Homepage Content

1 2 

I asked this question in the Premium Forum, but I want to ask it here, too, because it's

16 days ago by: otsix

Please us a safety harness.

As a result of some discussion here, as well as a recent incident at work I felt that this

a month ago by: jlynch89

Youth hunting rifles

Any thoughts on using a .223 for deer hunting? My son is 11and is afraid of recoil! I'm thinking

7 hours ago by: NAHDAVE

whatever happened to the 6.5x55 sweed, the forgotten deer/bear

I would like to know  how many members use or have used the 6.5x55 Sweed as a hunting rifle.

12 hours ago by: farmist

Pop up Blinds any Recommendations

My deer hunting is on the ground. Have been using a camo wrap for several years to build a blind

13 hours ago by: BlindSaver

Red dot sight for a slug gun

Any ideas on a red dot sight that can take the recoil from a 12 gauge slug gun and doesn't break

a day ago by: bsul5

New and Used Firearms

This business offers both New and Used firearms of all kinds as well as ammo and other

4 days ago by: AZAllen

Pathfinder Reflective Trail Marking Paint

Anyone here given The Buck Bomb Pathfinder Reflective Trail Marking Paint a try in prep for

5 days ago by: Big Dawg

how do you video tape your hunts? Gear Pro/Go Pro..

I've been using a digital camera for some time now in the video mode. It is not very good video

9 days ago by: jlynch89

Youth Rifle / Ballistic Recomendations

1 2 

I am prepping my son for next years NE Deer hunt.  He has shooting skills, and has practiced

10 days ago by: bankerman57

We Want Your Feedback

Hey all!  We know many of you have strong opinions about how we could improve North American

15 days ago by: jrloyd

Ground blind water reistance

What product would you all use to recondition the water proofing on your ground blind?

16 days ago by: NAHDAVE

stuff stuff

Hello I am a life member and just got on this new site. Can anyone tell me if the product

22 days ago by: Bonesbrown

Field tester

Does anybody know if there is still a field tester program. Haven't been able to find anything

22 days ago by: RArnold4

Pack

I am looking for a pack. Expandable with exterior pockets. The one I have is a good pack and

a month ago by: Paiko

youth deer hunting guns

I am trying to decide as to what make and model of gun to get for my Grandson for deer hunting.

a month ago by: rthomas4

trail cam problems

I have a older Bushnell trail cam, and the problem I am having now is it's taking pink pics. and

a month ago by: jlynch89

RZ MASK..

Has anyone here used the RZ mask in camo .. it has sent controll and it dose work great when

a month ago by: Brant2409

Tree Stand for XXXL guy

Hello, I'm looking for some advice. Just got my first bow and my bow hunter's ed certificate,

a month ago by: sportsfan8593

OK with the original NAHC I could get questions answered

I'm looking for a good scope with bullet compensation for my 300 Win Mag. Does anyone have any

a month ago by: CloudHunter

NAA Earl Holster 3"

Does anyone know where I can find a leather holster for this firearm?

a month ago by: Big Dawg

Tree stand safety

There is a good article on the main page about tree stand safety.  Check it out.  There is a

2 months ago by: GooseIsland

spotting scope-binocs

what power spotting scope or binocs for judging deer up to 1/2 mile

2 months ago by: lpederson1

Deer Stand Recommendation

I'd like to buy my son a deer stand that goes in a tree  -- something really safe, but not

2 months ago by: rthomas4

Free Topo map?

Anyone know where I can find the link to use the 30.00 certificate when I became a Life Member

2 months ago by: rthomas4

New Scope

Took the little ladies 30-30 out yesterday to try some new loads. Things did not go good at

2 months ago by: ddgrove

scent free under cloths

I have a elk hunt coming up and would like some info. (not adds) about if they work for a Sept.

2 months ago by: cbrown36

hezs hunting suit

Does anyone have experience with hezs hunting suit.  any information

2 months ago by: Big Dawg

Pursuit x-1 Mini Reflex Sight

I saw this sight advertised in a BPS circular.  I thought about getting one and mounting it on a

2 months ago by: GooseIsland

map for GPS

I  just bought a Garmin Dakota 20 GPS. I wanted to buy the New Mexico map for it, how ever it

3 months ago by: Topgun3006

Does anyone here Shnozzle?

I bought a Shnozzle on ebay. It arrived today. I haven't used it yet, but will give it a try

3 months ago by: DDDock

Turkey Gobble Calls

Has anyone had any luck with gobble calls like the Down N Dirty Haint,  the Flextone Thunder

3 months ago by: olecoot

NAHC Magazine

I have NAHC Magazines from the last 12 years or so.  Does anyone want any of them before they go

3 months ago by: kiyote

NAHC Classic Knife Collection

Don't know if this is the place or not. I received the Classic Knife Collection and guess what.

3 months ago by: rthomas4

Schrade SC205 Field Test Review.

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this Taylor Brands product when it arrived last

4 months ago by: rthomas4

Classified section

Where is the classified section?

4 months ago by: Lunkerdog

Help

Having been away for awhile, I come back and find this scout crap. How do I get into the Trophy

4 months ago by: rthomas4

Hunting Lodges and Trips

With  the demise of the Trophy Room and Club, is there any listings of hunting lodges and bird

4 months ago by: cwousmc

Gear & Equipment