Hunting Club > Forums > Big Game
Topic
Replies
Views
Started By
Last Post

Black Bear behavior

Ok, new to DIY bear hunting. (Nat'l Forest) in Vermont. It's been dog hot and dry these last few

a day ago by: kiyote

New to Idaho

My wife and I have finished our obligations with the US Navy and have finally reached the place

2 days ago by: Lleach7

Elk Blog

Please visit my new Elk Blog and post a comment. There is a lot of money behind a movement to

2 days ago by: Lleach7

North Carolina Black Bears

Anyone have any good leads or recommendations for hunting black bears in North Carolina? I've

2 days ago by: Bobowsm300

Anybody hunted ELK on Bosque Del Oso SWA (CO 851)?

Have any of you hunted the Bosque Del Oso SWA in CO?  My son has a 2nd season either sex elk tag

2 days ago by: rhawkCO

What's on your bucket list?

1 2 

My Top three bucket list, big game species are: Black Bear Elk  Moose How about you?

4 days ago by: 7mmMagnum

7mm-08 and .308 for elk

Anybody use a 7mm-08 or .308 for Elk. What load and if worked.

4 days ago by: transit57

When Legends Die

Poachers are working to destroy the well-being of some African big game animals as feverishly as

11 days ago by: AZAllen

7mm Rem Mag loaded with 160g Speer Spitzer BTSP for Elk

I am familiar with the premium bullets but due to a time crunch and availability of components,

22 days ago by: rawman

Who Hog Hunts And Where

I have killed a few here in Mississippi, and a couple in Texas.

22 days ago by: wildertnhunter

Need help in getting Elk meat from New Mexico to Michigan

I have the opportunity to hunt for elk in November and looking for the best opportunity to get

a month ago by: jboshoven

DIY Elk Hunt in Montana

I was able to acquire a combo elk/deer general tag in Montana and will be in Big Sky November

a month ago by: wichman32

Overseas Travel Help Needed

I'm on the verge of traveling to Australia to hunt water buffalo, wild ox and wild boar in the

2 months ago by: kiyote

Hunting Units 18,28,37,371 for MD&Elk good or bad?

Looking for info on the units for 2nd season rifle..any unit better then other and some good

2 months ago by: HuntinTonite

Bears? How about in Vermont

Wow, skip a couple of months and look what happened (again). Am I missing something or has the

2 months ago by: Ripton

Who Drew A Wyoming Elk Tag And What Area

I was drawn for the second time in 16 years this year. I was first drawn in 2006 for area 7, I

2 months ago by: Topgun3006

Pigman, the Series

Anyone else on here every watch this television show?   I was watching it yesterday and he

2 months ago by: rthomas4

New Elk Hunters In Colorado

Hello hunters that are new to elk hunting in Colorado.  I can help you some since I have been

3 months ago by: Cowbullelk

You Call The Shots: Pronghorn

Watch this older YCTS segment featureing a muzzleloaderantelope hunt and tell us if you agree

3 months ago by: rthomas4

Possible World Record Archery Desert Bighorn Sheep

Have you seen the photos of this monster yet? Check them out here .  I've never had the

3 months ago by: gbeardsley

elk new mexico unit34

My son and i drew a new mexico unit 34 first archery elk tag and we are looking for ideas on

3 months ago by: hornart

Top 8 Team Names (For Hunters)

Check out the recent article by NAH Senior Managing Editor Dave Maas. Agree with his list?

3 months ago by: NAHDAVE

white tail roadkill

Wondering if i should be concered about what i am seeing or not. For the past few weeks, 3+

4 months ago by: AZAllen

First Elk Hunt

At 39 years old, I am drew my first elk tag. I will be hunting the Pecos Wilderness in north

4 months ago by: Foss1lHunter

Some game

How do I get a pic. in this POS place?

5 months ago by: rthomas4